- All villas
- Gulf Coast
- Luxury and Cheap Florida Villas
- Villas with a Private Pool
- Villas With a Gated Community
- Villas with a Basketball Court
- Villas With a Children's Play Area
- Villas With a Club House
- Villa with a Communal Pool
- Villas with a Fitness Centre
- Villas with a Golf Course
- Villas with a Jogging Track
- Villas with a lake
- Villas with a Tennis Court
- Villas with Volleyball
- Villas with Fishing
- Villas with a Pool Bar
- Villas with a Cinema
- Villas with a Convenience Store
- Villas with a Conservation Area
- Flights to Florida
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Miles and miles of breathtaking coastline, white sand beaches and endless sunshine is what Florida is all about. The only problem can be deciding which of these gorgeous beaches to visit!
The 3-mile stretch boasts countless activities and some of the best dining experiences in the Sunshine State.
Cocoa Beach has something for everyone with fun activities by day and a bustling bar scene in the evening.
Key West is a paradise. The sands are glorious and the water pristine. Here you can snorkel and hire boats.
The world famous Miami Beach has to be worth a mention! Full of characters, it's ideal for people watching.
Activities are available for the more adventurous and there are playgrounds and picnic areas dotted around.
St Petes Beach was voted America's number 1 beach back in 2012 so you can guess just how amazing this place is
Stretching over 10 miles, the golden sands of Naples Beach feel like a never-ending paradise.