- All villas
- Gulf Coast
- Luxury and Cheap Florida Villas
- Villas With a Gated Community
- Villas with a Basketball Court
- Villas With a Children's Play Area
- Villas With a Club House
- Villa with a Communal Pool
- Villas with a Fitness Centre
- Villas with a Golf Course
- Villas with a Jogging Track
- Villas with a lake
- Villas with a Tennis Court
- Villas with Volleyball
- Villas with Fishing
- Villas with a Pool Bar
- Villas with a Cinema
- Villas with a Convenience Store
- Villas with a Conservation Area
- Flights to Florida
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Flights to Florida take around nine hours from the UK if you fly direct. The state has five airports in total so easily accessible from most international cities.
Orlando International Airport is one of the most popular airports with British holidaymakers.
Orlando Stanford International Airport is based just a few miles outside of Orlando itself.
Both of Orlando's airports are served with flights from the UK from multiple airlines.
The only direct flights to Miami are from London, however there are plenty of indirect flight routes too.
Direct flights to Tampa can be found from London and Manchester from multiple airlines.
Airports in Florida
If you're heading to Orlando, you've got two airport options: Orlando International (MCO) or Sanford International (SFB). This is ideal if you're looking to stay near all the theme parks - from SeaWorld Orlando to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World!
Fancy stopping by the stunning Florida Keys? Fort Lauderdale Airport is your best bet - it's perfectly located for easy access to the keys, without impeding on the natural beauty nearby.