- All villas
- Gulf Coast
- Luxury and Cheap Florida Villas
- Villas with a Private Pool
- Villas With a Gated Community
- Villas with a Basketball Court
- Villas With a Children's Play Area
- Villas With a Club House
- Villa with a Communal Pool
- Villas with a Fitness Centre
- Villas with a Golf Course
- Villas with a Jogging Track
- Villas with a lake
- Villas with a Tennis Court
- Villas with Volleyball
- Villas with Fishing
- Villas with a Pool Bar
- Villas with a Cinema
- Villas with a Convenience Store
- Villas with a Conservation Area
- Flights to Florida
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Birmingham to Orlando Flights
Sanford International from Birmingham
Although Birmingham airport is relatively large, it only flies to one airport in Florida and is chartered by Thomson Airways.
Birmingham airport can be reached via Birmingham International Station and the free 'air-rail link' monorail system that runs every day between 05:15 and 02:00.
Like many UK airports, Birmingham airport is accessible from National Express services.
Currently, there are four bus services that access the airport. These are:
- 900 (connecting Birmingham with Coventry)
- 966 (connecting Erdington and Solihull)
- 777 (Hams Hall, Coleshill Parkways and Birmingham Airport)
- 97 (Birmingham City Centre to Birmingham Airport)
Data last updated 09/12/2013
Located just east of Birmingham and just two minutes off the M6, the airport is hugely accessible by those wanting to travel via car or taxi.
Birmingham airport offers a wide range of onsite parking, including long term parking, meet and greet and motorcycle parking.
For any more information, please visit the official Birmingham Airport website.