- All villas
- Gulf Coast
- Luxury and Cheap Florida Villas
- Villas With a Gated Community
- Villas with a Basketball Court
- Villas With a Children's Play Area
- Villas With a Club House
- Villa with a Communal Pool
- Villas with a Fitness Centre
- Villas with a Golf Course
- Villas with a Jogging Track
- Villas with a lake
- Villas with a Tennis Court
- Villas with Volleyball
- Villas with Fishing
- Villas with a Pool Bar
- Villas with a Cinema
- Villas with a Convenience Store
- Villas with a Conservation Area
- Flights to Florida
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Visit Key West
If you're looking for a tranquil getaway, Key West is the location for you. Located as far south as you can possibly get in Florida, here you can indulge in the fantastic surroundings, enjoying the beaches, beauty and some of the best eateries around!
Serving up plenty of fresh seafood bespoke to the area, you can sample culinary delights at one of Key West's many raw bars. If you're a fan of fresh oysters and shrimp, make sure you try the local dishes!
Key West is a great area to get involved in a new activity. Thanks to the island location, there's plenty of space and opportunity to try out a new hobby on the waves, such as jet skiing, windsurfing and more. And for those who'd rather explore under the waves, snorkelling and diving are a great pastime to experience here too.
Whether it's your first, third or tenth visit to this beautiful part of Florida, there's always something more to discover. Take a look at our Secret Florida pages and read more about Florida as a whole, and don't hesitate to get in touch with us at Florida4Less for advice on what to do during your holiday.