- All villas
- Gulf Coast
- Luxury and Cheap Florida Villas
- Villas with a Private Pool
- Villas With a Gated Community
- Villas with a Basketball Court
- Villas With a Children's Play Area
- Villas With a Club House
- Villa with a Communal Pool
- Villas with a Fitness Centre
- Villas with a Golf Course
- Villas with a Jogging Track
- Villas with a lake
- Villas with a Tennis Court
- Villas with Volleyball
- Villas with Fishing
- Villas with a Pool Bar
- Villas with a Cinema
- Villas with a Convenience Store
- Villas with a Conservation Area
- Flights to Florida
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Visit Marathon Gulf
In the heart of the Florida Keys you'll find Marathon, a beautifully remote city compromising of the 13 islands, including Boot Key, Knight's Key and Hog Key. A completely different environment from Florida's bigger tourist destinations like Orlando and Miami, Marathon is the place to go if you want to relax on white sands, experience island life and get close to nature.
Marathon is perfect for visitors of all ages, including families with young children who are looking for something different to regular resorts. The incredible Seven Mile Bridge makes island hopping easy, stretching from Marathon right across to Little Duck Key. Driving across the bridge alone is something you'll always remember, with glorious sunsets and amazing views accompanying the journey!
Of course, there are loads of different things to do in Marathon - from snorkelling to kayaking. The food is delicious too, with many different cuisines to suit all tastes. Seafood is really popular throughout Florida Keys and is as fresh as you’d imagine too.
Get in touch with a member of the Florida4Less team if you require any more information before you book your trip!