- All villas
- Gulf Coast
- Luxury and Cheap Florida Villas
- Villas with a Private Pool
- Villas With a Gated Community
- Villas with a Basketball Court
- Villas With a Children's Play Area
- Villas With a Club House
- Villa with a Communal Pool
- Villas with a Fitness Centre
- Villas with a Golf Course
- Villas with a Jogging Track
- Villas with a lake
- Villas with a Tennis Court
- Villas with Volleyball
- Villas with Fishing
- Villas with a Pool Bar
- Villas with a Cinema
- Villas with a Convenience Store
- Villas with a Conservation Area
- Flights to Florida
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Holidays to Clearwater
Occupying a superb spot on Florida's Tampa Bay, Clearwater is a fantastic destination all year round – benefiting from both the warm Florida sun and the cooling Gulf Coast breezes, its bountiful beaches, lively nightlife and family-friendly attractions make it a firm favourite with locals and visitors alike.
Whether you're dolphin-spotting at the 2.5-mile stretch of Clearwater Beach, enjoying a relaxing stroll in Mocassin Lake Nature Park or working on your handicap at the many 18-hole golf courses, you'll find Clearwater easy to explore and hard to leave.
Take the kids on a pirate-themed cruise around the bay, discover the secret life of sea creatures at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, enjoy dinner and a show at the theatre and indulge in a bit of retail therapy at Westfield Countryside Mall – whatever you're visiting to Florida for, Clearwater knows how to show you a great time.
After dark, there's a great nightlife to get involved with, from bar-hopping on the beachfront to salsa dancing. And if you're interested in exploring further afield, you've got St. Petersburg, Tampa and Palm Harbor all within easy reach – so come and see what the Tampa Bay area has to offer!