- All villas
- Gulf Coast
- Luxury and Cheap Florida Villas
- Villas with a Private Pool
- Villas With a Gated Community
- Villas with a Basketball Court
- Villas With a Children's Play Area
- Villas With a Club House
- Villa with a Communal Pool
- Villas with a Fitness Centre
- Villas with a Golf Course
- Villas with a Jogging Track
- Villas with a lake
- Villas with a Tennis Court
- Villas with Volleyball
- Villas with Fishing
- Villas with a Pool Bar
- Villas with a Cinema
- Villas with a Convenience Store
- Villas with a Conservation Area
- Flights to Florida
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Holidays to Naples Florida
Ritzy, glitzy and buzzing with culture, Naples is a favourite "second home" spot with celebrities – and once you've spent a bit of time here you'll see why. The city's glorious coastline, stylish stores and pedestrian promenades make it a fantastic place to relax in, and with a packed programme of music and art festivals throughout the year, there's always something to see and do.
Naples is also known for its many incredible beaches – from the family-friendly and fun to the secluded and beautiful, there's no shortage of sands to choose from in and around the city. South Marco Beach, Bonita Beach and Vanderbilt Beach are a few of the most popular, but there are many more!
Shopping is a local pastime, and there are hundreds of unique retailers scattered throughout the city. Local cuisine makes great use of the seafood dishes typical of Florida's Gulf Coast, often with a distinctly Italian twist – this is Naples, after all.
Add to this a lively nightlife scene where you can enjoy live music, cocktails and craft ales as you watch the famous Florida sunset, and Naples has all the ingredients for an unforgettable break in the sun.