- All villas
- Gulf Coast
- Luxury and Cheap Florida Villas
- Villas with a Private Pool
- Villas With a Gated Community
- Villas with a Basketball Court
- Villas With a Children's Play Area
- Villas With a Club House
- Villa with a Communal Pool
- Villas with a Fitness Centre
- Villas with a Golf Course
- Villas with a Jogging Track
- Villas with a lake
- Villas with a Tennis Court
- Villas with Volleyball
- Villas with Fishing
- Villas with a Pool Bar
- Villas with a Cinema
- Villas with a Convenience Store
- Villas with a Conservation Area
- Flights to Florida
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Holidays to Sarasota Florida
Famous for its gorgeous beaches, lively culture, fine dining and enviable location on Florida's Gulf Coast, Sarasota has a wide range of attractions for visitors – and thanks to the state's subtropical climate, it's warm and sunny all year round.
Sarasota was just a small town when it was officially incorporated in 1902, but it underwent massive changes over the course of the 20th century. The Ringling family, best known the incredible circus empire they built across the USA, invested heavily in the area and helped to build it into the thriving city it is today, and plenty of mansions, estates and museums bear witness to the Ringlings' impact on Sarasota.
While many people come to Sarasota for some well-deserved beach time – and there are miles of pristine white-sand beaches if that's your thing – it's also incredibly popular as a foodie destination. Seafood is the local specialty and there are dozens upon dozens of restaurants to choose from.
And though the pace of life here is a bit more relaxed than Miami's, there's still plenty of nightlife to enjoy, from cocktail bars to jazz clubs and live music – as well as a packed programme of festivals throughout the year to get stuck into.