- All villas
- Gulf Coast
- Luxury and Cheap Florida Villas
- Villas with a Private Pool
- Villas With a Gated Community
- Villas with a Basketball Court
- Villas With a Children's Play Area
- Villas With a Club House
- Villa with a Communal Pool
- Villas with a Fitness Centre
- Villas with a Golf Course
- Villas with a Jogging Track
- Villas with a lake
- Villas with a Tennis Court
- Villas with Volleyball
- Villas with Fishing
- Villas with a Pool Bar
- Villas with a Cinema
- Villas with a Convenience Store
- Villas with a Conservation Area
- Flights to Florida
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Visit Key Largo
The first of the islands that make up the Florida Keys, Key Largo is one of the southern state’s most beautiful areas, home to swaying palm trees, white-sanded beaches and a laid-back atmosphere best experienced from the comfort of a hammock!
Key Largo’s biggest and most famous draws have to be the plentiful scuba diving hotspots that run along and out of the coast. Here you can enjoy a huge number of coral reefs, underwater rock formations and wrecks, and if you’re averse to diving with a tank of air on your back, there are plentiful snorkelling areas to enjoy as well.
Add activities such as kayaking, canoeing and fishing, as well as trips around nature parks, and on glass-bottomed boats, you’ve got a great array of outdoor locations that are perfect for enjoying warm weather and plenty of sun in amongst the mangroves and islands.
Then there’s all the delicious food you’d expect from a sunny coastal location, including fabulous seafood restaurants that are perfect for sating your appetite after an afternoon spent shopping for deals and mementos.