- All villas
- Gulf Coast
- Luxury and Cheap Florida Villas
- Villas with a Private Pool
- Villas With a Gated Community
- Villas with a Basketball Court
- Villas With a Children's Play Area
- Villas With a Club House
- Villa with a Communal Pool
- Villas with a Fitness Centre
- Villas with a Golf Course
- Villas with a Jogging Track
- Villas with a lake
- Villas with a Tennis Court
- Villas with Volleyball
- Villas with Fishing
- Villas with a Pool Bar
- Villas with a Cinema
- Villas with a Convenience Store
- Villas with a Conservation Area
- Flights to Florida
- Weddings & Honeymoons
With a whopping five airports in the state, you shouldn't encounter any problems when booking your flights!
Orlando International Airport is one of the busiest airports in Florida, and is a huge hit among Brits.
As a city known for being a hive of activity, Miami International Airport is no different.
Situated in North-East Orlando, Sanford is a great alternative for those wanting to avoid the city centre.
Drop down in the spacious Tampa International Airport to see white sandy beaches and Busch Gardens.
Florida is incredibly easy to get to - you'll find flights heading over the Atlantic from most major UK airports. Flights to Florida take around nine hours from the UK if you fly direct.
As the UK's largest airport, it's unsurprising that London Heathrow provides a host of flights to Miami!
Flights to Orlando or Sanford International will take you to the heart of Florida and all of the theme parks.
Are you near or north of the border? Thomson Airlines provide flights from Edinburgh to Sanford International.
Sadly, there are no current connections between Belfast and Florida - but we'll update you if this changes.
Manchester Airport is one of the largest airports in the north, and four airlines offer flights to Florida.