- All villas
- Gulf Coast
- Luxury and Cheap Florida Villas
- Villas with a Private Pool
- Villas With a Gated Community
- Villas with a Basketball Court
- Villas With a Children's Play Area
- Villas With a Club House
- Villa with a Communal Pool
- Villas with a Fitness Centre
- Villas with a Golf Course
- Villas with a Jogging Track
- Villas with a lake
- Villas with a Tennis Court
- Villas with Volleyball
- Villas with Fishing
- Villas with a Pool Bar
- Villas with a Cinema
- Villas with a Convenience Store
- Villas with a Conservation Area
- Flights to Florida
- Weddings & Honeymoons
If you’re looking for a fun-filled, relaxing holiday with buckets of sunshine guaranteed, Florida’s the destination for you. Whether you want to get away with the whole family, a gang of friends or just your partner, we have villas in 70 different communities for you to choose from, all over the state.
Select a type of Florida villa to explore:
Your Florida villa holiday
There are tonnes of activities and excursions to enjoy in Florida, but booking a villa means you can truly enjoy your holiday at your own pace. Choosing the right location for your villa is key – so it’s worth considering what kind of fun you’d like on your doorstep, whether it be rollercoasters or lakeside water sports.
We have everything from studios to 7 bedroom villas, lots of which have private pools to lounge by, backyards to BBQ in and spacious lounges for hosting. Most of our rentals are in gated communities, which are super safe, so you can let the little ones roam free while you enjoy some time with the grown-ups. As plenty of these communities have their own facilities, like recreation centres, kids’ pools and even nature parks, you needn’t venture far for free entertainment.
So, why book a villa in Florida?
Nicknamed the Sunshine State for good reason - Florida sees an average of 230 sunny days per year. With sunshine and fun guaranteed there is no shortage things to do and booking a villa means you can enjoy your holiday, your way.
- Cost – Renting a villa can be amazingly cost effective when compared to booking a hotel room, and the more people you get to come with you the cheaper it will be! We offer a range of villas to suit all budgets.
- A home from home – It’s really unlikely you’ll find a hotel room that will instantly make you feel relaxed. Worst case your hotel room is little more than a place to shower and sleep. With a villa you can kick back, relax and enjoy your time together.
- A villa and a venue – with spacious lounges and outdoor spaces, a villa means you can have everyone together in a relaxed and comfortable environment. BBQs in the backyard, cocktails on the terrace, or movie nights in the lounge – it is totally up to you!
- Get away with those that matter most – villas are amazing for family holidays. A kitchen to whip up the 1000th snack demand of the day, garden areas to play in, private and communal pools - each villa community is unique and has an array of facilities from gold courses to clubhouses. You certainly won’t get bored!
Best areas for Florida Villa holidays
Florida is teeming with excellent villa communities to suit everyone’s needs whether it’s the whole family coming along or just the two of you.
The most important bit is choosing the right location for your villa , so it’s worth considering what kind of fun you’d like on your doorstep; whether it be thrill seeking at Walt Disney World Resort or Universal Studios, or a relaxing ocean getaway with swaying palm trees, warm sands and miles of blue ocean.
Disney Area Villas
- All located within 30 minutes of Walt Disney World Resort
- Villas to suit all budgets
- Choose from a range of communities
- One of the few places in the world that needs no introduction
- Popular resorts in sunshine state’s most loved city
- World’s most famous theme parks on your doorstep
- Breath taking scenery spanning from Tarpon Springs to the Everglades
- Beautiful Florida ocean front villas moments away from sandy white beaches
- Laid back paradise
Home to the globe’s greatest selection of theme parks, Orlando is arguably the rollercoaster capital of the world. As well as Walt Disney World and Universal Studios, you’ll find SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and LEGOLAND nearby, so there is literally something for everyone.
While the adrenaline of the parks might be the main appeal for some, Florida has so much more to offer. There are lakes, national parks and miles of sandy beaches to enjoy, which are home to some incredible marine life, like manatees, sea turtles and dolphins.
The culture is an eclectic and colourful mixture of laid-back retirees, Caribbean flavours, Latin-American history and wealthy business folk, all of which makes for a diverse and welcoming atmosphere – you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to art and eating out.
When to Go to Florida
Famous for its beautiful scenery and amusement parks, you’ll want to spend a lot of your holiday outside, and luckily, they don’t call Florida the sunshine state for nothing! With warm temperatures and blue skies all year round, there’s never a bad time to visit.
If you find the combination of heat and humidity a little much, then the first third of the year is the perfect time for your Floridian adventure. Between November and May, rainfall is rare and temperatures sit comfortably in the mid-twenties, so the weather is warm and balmy, but you’ll still enjoy the drama of the occasional thunderstorm.
With its rich and varied culture, Florida is home to some of the most iconic galleries in the country. In Orlando, you’ve got the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, which has the largest collection of work by Louis Comfort Tiffany anywhere in the world.
For the science and technology lovers, the Kennedy Space Centre is only an hour or so out of Orlando. Here you can see some of the most advanced space shuttles on the planet, get your hands on some NASA merch and even meet an astronaut!
Florida’s answer to Times Square, International Drive is a must if you’re an enthusiastic shopper. I-Drive plays host to the convention centre, premium outlet malls where you can scoop up a bargain and a wide range of eateries, from five star restaurants to fast food favourites.
Why book with us?
Being an independent travel agent, our customer service is second to none; we’ll tailor your holiday specifically to your needs, whether you’re heading out for a solo adventure or bringing the whole family.
We work with all the major UK tour operators, so we’re always going the extra mile to find you the best possible rates for every aspect of your trip, from flights and transfers to accommodation and excursions.
Our friendly staff are Florida experts and regular visitors of the sunshine state, which means you’ll be in safe hands when it comes to travel recommendations and advice.
We have some amazing Florida villa deals, plenty of last minute availability, everything from budget friendly low cost villas to your dream, luxury Florida villa, and zero compromise on quality.
10 out of 10! Absolutely amazing service. Informative, really good prices and a really friendly service. We booked last year for our first holiday as a family and it was perfect and we booked again with these guys only 2 weeks ago to go back again and will continue to do so. Cannot fault the service given.