- All villas
- Gulf Coast
- Luxury and Cheap Florida Villas
- Villas With a Gated Community
- Villas with a Basketball Court
- Villas With a Children's Play Area
- Villas With a Club House
- Villa with a Communal Pool
- Villas with a Fitness Centre
- Villas with a Golf Course
- Villas with a Jogging Track
- Villas with a lake
- Villas with a Tennis Court
- Villas with Volleyball
- Villas with Fishing
- Villas with a Pool Bar
- Villas with a Cinema
- Villas with a Convenience Store
- Villas with a Conservation Area
- Flights to Florida
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Staying in Englewood
Make the most of the beautiful Floridian coastline with a trip to Englewood. Located on the west coast of Florida, the area is known for beautiful beaches, having plenty of fresh food to sample and a great overall atmosphere.
Thanks to its coastal location, fresh seafood is in abundance in this part of Florida. If you’re a fan of crab, lobster and red snapper, make sure you don’t miss out on all the tasty local dishes available during your visit.
Once you’ve sampled the local delights, there’s plenty of opportunity for exploring too. From historical trails to breath-taking views looking out towards the Gulf of Mexico, there’s sure to be a few camera-worthy moments to enjoy.
During your stay, make sure you make time to while away a few hours on one of Englewood’s beaches. With some sands being renowned for having beautiful shells and even shark’s teeth wash up on the sands, there’s adventure to be had on every shore.