- All villas
- Gulf Coast
- Luxury and Cheap Florida Villas
- Villas with a Private Pool
- Villas With a Gated Community
- Villas with a Basketball Court
- Villas With a Children's Play Area
- Villas With a Club House
- Villa with a Communal Pool
- Villas with a Fitness Centre
- Villas with a Golf Course
- Villas with a Jogging Track
- Villas with a lake
- Villas with a Tennis Court
- Villas with Volleyball
- Villas with Fishing
- Villas with a Pool Bar
- Villas with a Cinema
- Villas with a Convenience Store
- Villas with a Conservation Area
- Flights to Florida
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Staying in Fort Myers
Fort Myers might not be quite as glitzy and in-your-face as Miami, but that's just the way the locals like it - and there's more going on in this laid-back beach city than meets the eye. Surrounded by lakes and wildlife preserves, it's a fantastic break for anyone who loves getting close to nature or simply recharging in the sun.
There's a great variety of beaches to visit – from romantic Captiva Beach and Bowditch Point Regional Park to historic Lighthouse Beach. Water-skiing, yachting and dolphin tours are all available from local providers, but if you'd rather just relax on the golden sands, nobody would blame you!
As well as the lakes and coastline, Fort Myers has an array of great shopping and dining experiences to offer, with many restaurants making the most of the excellent local seafood. There's also a number of museums and attractions to visit during the day and a selection of trendy night spots to visit after the sun goes down.
If you're looking for a beach holiday with something a little bit different, Fort Myers could be just the place for you – and if you fancy exploring further, Cape Coral's just a bridge away.