- All villas
- Gulf Coast
- Luxury and Cheap Florida Villas
- Villas With a Gated Community
- Villas with a Basketball Court
- Villas With a Children's Play Area
- Villas With a Club House
- Villa with a Communal Pool
- Villas with a Fitness Centre
- Villas with a Golf Course
- Villas with a Jogging Track
- Villas with a lake
- Villas with a Tennis Court
- Villas with Volleyball
- Villas with Fishing
- Villas with a Pool Bar
- Villas with a Cinema
- Villas with a Convenience Store
- Villas with a Conservation Area
- Flights to Florida
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Visit North Beach
North Beach is where most of Miami’s classy beachfront hotels can be found. Definitely a place for people who prefer a quieter, more laid-back holiday, if you love having the beach to yourself, or amazing views when you wake up each morning, North Beach is a good choice.
Named after the extensive stretch of sand that runs along the neighbourhood’s coastline, it's perfect if you want a Floridian holiday that offers plenty of sun bathing, sandcastle building and splashing around in the surf. A little less frequented than the beach to the South, it’s great for families who want to stake their own patch of sand for the day.
Then there’s loads of great eateries that focus on the more affordable, but no less delicious, end of the culinary spectrum, as well. You’ll find lots of Latin American cuisines in this area of town, but don’t arrive thinking you’ll find Michelin-starred food here – these are authentic, family-run joints!
There’s shopping to enjoy too, as well as a smattering of nightlife, although given its character, if you’re looking for a night on the tiles, South Beach is the place to go.